Reactants and Products of Cellular Respiration
CO2 and H2O are produced in cellular respiration and needed for photosynthesis to occur."
PRODUCTS AND REACTANTS OF RESPIRATION ..
Photosynthesis is essentially the same as the process for cellular respiration but its products and reactants are flipped and sunlight is energy in cellular respiration.
Test and answer key/Review questions and answer key (picture is 1 page of test and 1 page of study guide key)
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer. There are 26 questions designed to take about 45 minutes.
The following are the review questions that are covered on the test. These are not exact test questions, just topics that cover the material:
1. What is photosynthesis?
2. What happens during the first stage of photosynthesis?
3. What is the second stage called? What happens during the second stage?
4. What is cellular respiration?
5. What is broken down during glycolysis?
6. What are the wastes for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
7. Water can be broken into what molecules?
8. What is the chemical formula for glucose?
9. Where does carbon dioxide enter a plant?
10. What stage is the majority of ATP produced during cellular respiration?
11. What stage is water produced during cellular respiration?
12. What does oxygen do during the electron transport chain?
13. What are the products of photosynthesis? What are the reactants?
14. What are the products of cellular respiration? What are the reactants?
15. What is the formula for photosynthesis? Cellular respiration?
16. Where do the following take place:
b. Krebs Cycle
c. Electron Transport Chain.
17. Define the following
cellular respiration and photosynthesis reactants and products
The reactants of cellular
respiration are the products
of photosynthesis and the
reactants of photosynthesis
are the products of cellular
Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis Lesson Plans: ATP
Cellular Respiration Flashcards | Quizlet
NOVA - Official Website | Illuminating Photosynthesis
What are the reactants and products of the photosynthesis and cellular respiration equation? - 220126
Cellular Respiration Animation - Sumanas, Inc.
SC.912.L.18.8 :Identify the reactants, products, and basic functions of aerobic and anaerobic cellular respiration.
Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
Photosynthesis and Respiration
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."