Effect of Light Intensity on the Rate of Photosynthesis in an ..
We basically investigated what effect light intensity has on photosynthesis
#41 Effect of Light intensity on the rate of Photosynthesis
I think this will happen because
the light intensity will be less on the pond-weed as it gets further
from the lamp therefore the rate of photosynthesis will not be as
As the student slides the light sensor away from the Light Source, the Optics Track keeps everything aligned. The Rotary Motion Sensor measures the position, allowing the intensity vs. distance graph to be plotted in real-time. Students immediately see the relationship between distance and intensity of light.
How Light Intensity Affects the Rate of Photosynthesis ..
Overall I think my experiment was successful because I found
out what it was that I wanted to find out, how does light intensity
affect the rate of photosynthesis.
6) Place a color filter over the lamp and tape its sides to the lamp head.
7) Using a light sensor, measure the light intensity.
8) Increase or decrease the light intensity to 500 LUX by altering the wattage of the variable light source lamp.
9) Place the conical flask containing the Elodea directly under the lamp head.
10) Place the oxygen sensor into the conical flask and push the cork sealing the flask.
11) Immediately turn on the lamp and press ‘Start’ in the data logging software.
12) Let the experiment run for 18 minutes.
13) When the time has passed, press ‘Stop’ in the data logging software and disattach the oxygen censor from the conical flask.
14) Leave the flask for a few minutes.
15) Repeat steps 6 to 13 for the other color filter.
Download Aqa isa light intensity on photosynthesis ebooks or manuals
Introduction Real World connections Light intensity is a factor in the rate of photosynthesis, which is the production of simple sugars from carbon dioxide and water, causing the release of sugar and oxygen.
photosynthesis light intensity investigation - Universo …
Photosynthesis light intensity, light ..
14/01/2018 · The Effects of Light Intensity and Wavelength on the Rate of Photosynthesis
NeuLog Sensors | NeuLog logger sensors offer a myriad …
GCSE Science Methods (AQA ISA)
AQA | GCSE | Biology | Subject content
GCSE Science methods particularly suited to AQA GCSE science ISA coursework units
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."